Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Equinox, a beautiful sky, and Apprenticeship



This is actually looking due west this morning, not towards the sunrise as it appears. High clouds raced by the deep blue of the early fall morning sky today and a bit of rain pattered now and then.

It's the Autumnal Equinox, a year and a day since I performed my AODA Candidate Initiation.

Now, I have completed my Apprentice Initiation and wear the Red Cord with pride and humility as an AODA First Degree. I've received approval from The Grand Archdruid on my Second Degree Studies, and in essence, have already begun them (actually when I received notice that my First Degree exam was accepted and began formulating my study plan)...so, now begins my next phase and (hopefully) within the "two years and two days" (bringing me to the Fall Equinox of 2009) I will be performing my Second Degree Initiation.

Later this evening will be a small ritual to mark the Equinox. I believe (and felt) Tarannis was pleased...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home