Friday, September 01, 2006

Spirals, Spirals, Spirals...hmmm......

The question...which one?

I'm not concerned about following the Earth, Sun, or Moon Paths, not in the least. The Earth Path...Well, I do my best to (at least) get out into nature at least once a week, I've lived a minimal ecological impact lifestyle when we had our quite remote property up here in northern AZ, so, some portions of this path are "already in the works". The Sun Path...Well, I already observe (and have for may years) the eight holy days (and usually the lunar cycles as well), so, that part of the path will be familiar. The Moon Path...Ok, been practicing much of the material from "The Druidry Handbook" since I began reading it, so this portion of the path will be smooth as well I do hope.

BUT! Which Spiral?

All are appealing, and I've dabbled a bit in all of them through the years (some more than others). Yet, to pin it down to one to focus on for my Initiatory Year is going to take some deep thought.

Well, plenty of time to consider the options...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home